It's not a project, it's a relationship
We at Kern Steel Fabrication take our work and our responsibility to our customers very seriously. From bid to completion, we go the extra mile to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations. At Kern Steel Fabrication, Inc., we never look at a job in the context of a single project. Our business philosophy stresses the importance of approaching each contract as a relationship-building opportunity.
In our experience, one shot ventures are not beneficial to Kern Steel Fabrication or our customers, which is why we invest considerable resources in developing and maintaining business relationships.
Our relationships with customers are enhanced by our interdisciplinary procedures and interactive ISO 9001:2008 certified quality assurance program that creates customer confidence throughout each phase of the project. With proven methodologies for projecting costs and production schedules, Kern Steel Fabrication is recognized throughout California for coming in on time and on budget.
Bidding a project isn’t guesswork for us, it’s a science. We specify the exact fabrication and/or abrasive blasting and painting services we will provide, descriptions of every component, delivery time, transportation, and erection. The result is a bid that outlines a defined product on specific timetable at a fixed price.
Fulfilling our promises is what differentiates Kern Steel Fabrication and makes us an ideal member of your team.
We are a certified HUBZone small business.
Why should steel be your building material of choice? Click Here to find out
- Work force ranging from 60-100 shop personnel (depending on workload)
- All of our welders are AWS D1.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- AISC Standard for Steel Building Structures & Sophisticated Paint Coating Endorsement (SSPC SP-3 equivalent)
- Engineering design team on staff
- 13 acre facility
- Over 40,000 square feet of shop fabrication space under bridge cranes
- More than 50,000 additional square feet of fabrication space under roof
- Our mild climate allows us to work outdoors almost all year round
- Capacity of between 40 to 80 tons of structural steel output per day
- State of the art abrasive blasting and coatings application facility